Minimum Order / Maximum Order Limits
Supported OpenCart Versions:
All v1.4.x & v1.5.x versions
You must have the latest vQmod engine installed. Get it from http://vqmod.com (use the opencart version)
What does it do:
This contrib adds multiple limit verification checks during the checkout step.
Allows multiple MIN and MAX limits.
If any of the limit checks are not met or exceed, a warning is shown on the cart page
The customer cannot continue until the min/max rules are met.
* Verify Cart Total (or Subtotal) meets the Minimum Required Total
* Verify Cart Total (or Subtotal) does not exceed the Maximum Allowed Total
* Verify Cart Item Count meets the Minimum Required Item Count
* Verify Cart Item Count does not exceed the Maximum Allowed Item Count
* Verify Cart Weight meets the Minimum Required Weight
* Verify Cart Weight does not exceed the Maximum Allowed Weight
* Customized informative error message based on the error scenario
* Popup message on confirmation page prevents checkout and alerts customer of resolution
* Customer Group filtering optional
* Geozone Filtering optional